Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Winter Break 2009

This year's winter break sucks.

I had to call off my vacation to Istanbul-Syria-Jordan due to last minute financial crisis. Damn it!

Spend a week at Cairo doing almost absolutely nothing.

But, I managed to go to 41st Cairo International Book Fair (CIBA). For the first time, they no longer allow any student to enter the book fair for free by waving our matrix card. Without any warning sign at the entrance, boy, oh, no. So, I entered the book fair innocently and waved my card hoping that the guard allow me to enter for free. Instead, I was chased away like a stray dog by the guard. Damn it. It cost me LE 1 for entrance fee.

My first trip to CIBA with Baihaqi and Damak.

CIBA Guest for this year is UK. They got to do their main event things. Last year was Emirates.

And yeah, Haikal did offered me to go to Dream Park in Giza. Cost me almost LE 100 for everything. Almost a waste, but there's a little space for fun though.

No comments:

Post a Comment